OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

OGC could run to $9 if Gold $2000+ and Didipio Mine approved?, page-134

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Ah well, I asked to be roasted so I can't complain.

Personally I think Fengels comment "your speculating is nothing more than the ruminating of the ignorant" as more a turn of phrase than an actual insult.

Using the word ignorant in the literal meaning "not having enough knowledge, understanding, or information about something" -Cambridge Dictionary. In that situation that certainly applies to me!

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Socrates

That being said, I really appreciate the time that you have taken to answer my queries Sentia717.

I'm always very cautious about buying into a negative trend as I have paid a steep tuition in the past to learn that lesson. I would rather look for signs of a potential turning point and potential buy in price based on the limited information available. It's nice to be able to bounce ideas around.

Apparently Institutions own nearly 60% of this stock. These organisations have a big advantage over the retail investor when it comes to information. Places like HotCopper do help us out by allowing like minds to meet. There is a saying "iron sharpens iron".

It's funny. People will research in depth the potential purchase of a refrigerator or car, but be rather cavalier about allocating a similar amount of time on a speculation or investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.