OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

If you take a look at the TSX and check the top 50 traded stocks...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    If you take a look at the TSX and check the top 50 traded stocks over the last couple of weeks ( a handy chart that you should find easily enough) there is plenty of red in evidence and very little black. Some of the % change drops are worse than 6 %. So perhaps the TSX is in a fairly negative mood presently judging by the amount of red showing on that chart. There is certainly no doubt that there is a negative attitude to OGC also at the moment and the lack of clarity about what is happening with the FTAA for Didipio is certainly weighing the share price down. After all a fair proportion of the Didipio workforce has been given notice of layoffs effective from mid October so as the days roll by with no clear decision by Duterte then the implications for the mine because more serious. If there is no positive decision before the middle of October then the mine will take a lot longer to get back up and running if the FTAA is approved some time later this year.
    But if the pog bounced over $2,000 again and looked to be trending up then i am sure OGC's sp would respond positively despite the uncertainty and gloom over Didipio. All IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.