OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

OGC could run to $9 if Gold $2000+ and Didipio Mine approved?, page-140

1. 2,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    Didipio is very risky asset. People need to seriously discount this mine. It's unlikely that this mine will be as profitable to OGC as before, even Phil gov approve it again. I highly suspect the Phil gov will rip off a much bigger chuck from the project, if they are to approve it. They can easily do it by kicking OGC out and install another operator to suit their agenda.

Dutertle may wants to maintain his hard line dominance stance, that given OGC has announced to further lay off work team, he might play "go away and don't threaten me" attitude. Despite Phillipines is claimed to be democratic society, it's very corrupted. Brown envelopes are much more convicing than reasoning - but would OGC do business that way?

Also don't under estimate these developing country's resolution on environment concerns. Barrick just lost their $8 billion mine in Chile for the environment damage issue. This might as well trigger the further slide to OGC SP.

Has anyone done valuation on OGC by disregarding Didipio completely, and factoring in the most recent change of reserves update/operation update/CAPEX update for the other mines? That may be more realistic to look into this investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.