OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Reply received from OGC re ANCoMP articleWe take the allegations...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Reply received from OGC re ANCoMP article

We take the allegations against us seriously (like the ones made in the article) and stand by our commitment to responsible mining. We have been committed to ongoing engagement on an effective and genuine basis with all stakeholders of our Didipio Mine. We work with eleven communities adjacent to the mine, including the host community of Didipio and ten surrounding communities, which total more than 15,000 residents. Three downstream communities are in the municipality of Cabarroguis in the province of Quirino, and seven upstream communities are in the municipality of Kasibu in the province of Nueva Vizcaya. We are working actively in the community still, currently with a focus on supporting the community through the recent increase in COVID-19 cases as they remain in lockdown. You can see some of the recent posts the team in Didipio has shared on their Facebook page. Our commitments also include respecting the human rights of all stakeholders, including those voicing concerns. We take seriously our commitment to engage with all stakeholders and have provided substantive responses to the UN OHCHR and the Business and Human Rights Resource Centre(BHRRC) about allegations around environment and human rights, the operation of the mine and the renewal of the Financial or Technical Assistance Agreement (FTAA) – as addressed in the story you sent through. Hopefully this will cover any questions you might have. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Allysa HowellInvestor Relations Manager+1 (720) 484-1147

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.