OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Yorkie I am not sure if your post is meant for me or somebody...

1. 11,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Yorkie

I am not sure if your post is meant for me or somebody else.

If its for me, then I will just say that:

1. I do not think the market is giving Dipidio a nil value - I think its likely to be something substantial given the impact this project has on lowering overall AISC (lifting profit margins) for OGC, per ounce produced. The thing is that it is not clear to me how much of a benefit it will be to OGC into the future, probably significant but much less than in the past.

2. I do not know what the point is of exploration at Dipidio even if they are doing any, now or into the future - but this press release indicates they only planned to do $1-2m in 2018. There may be considerable scope for finding a lot more economic ore, but I understand that may involve further open pit mining which is banned in this area. So until things change in that regard (including getting locals on side to give up farmland or whatever) I think exploration will be limited to some minor underground activities.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20180201/pdf/43r8gb3p4d0phj.pdf

3. Whatever your analysts may have said some time ago may now be a bit out-dated. This site indicates that the mean value for OGC shares is now only $3.63, while the highest target price has fallen over time from around $6 to $4.60. So it seems that there were other people with much stronger analytical skills than I who have reduced their projected targets for this goldie.

Good luck with your goldies. I like WGX as a wildcard punt (I wonder if Nordesmic has a few of them or not.)

loki (I dunno - anything is possible and most things will come to pass or not and we will be done over one way or another in the fullness of time.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.