OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

You may be right that the broker figures are more correct than...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    You may be right that the broker figures are more correct than mine, but they are probably using some assumptions as well (and I would have to see what the assumptions they are making are). You can see that I wrote that I would like to see that the cash costs are not rising dramatically due to rising input costs- the brokers may be factoring this into their estimates. I don't really care how day traders value a stock, and actually am surprised that day traders actually bother valuing a stock given their investment horizons.

Will have to wait for the full year financials to see, and obviously adjust the valuations depending on what the company has actually done (rather than what they say they will do).

Also disagree with your assumption that 2013 EPS figures are meaningless. Dipidio is a mine with negative cash costs- no other copper or gold mine in the world would be economical if prices were to change so much that it would adversely affect the bottom line. For longer term investors, this would be a major reason for investing in OGC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.