COE 6.82% 23.5¢ cooper energy limited

ogw is becoming farcical

1. 1,807 Posts.
    I knew JC would try and pump up NZO again in this weeks edition. Subscribiers know what I'm talking about.

He goes on to say that he believes there's too much activity going on with coe at the moment to justifiy a buy. Although he may re-enter if theres any bad news re kurnia.
    I detect a bit of sour grapes from JC as he most likely sold out in the low/mid .50's
    Subscribers will remember how bullish JC was when coe was about to embark on their 12-13 well drilling campaign. Now that callawonga-2 is a success and we have elevated gas shows from kurnia, JC reckons there's just too much going on from him to buy.
    He prefers to keep ramping up NZO (of which he is a holder) but the market just does not agree with him.
    Problem is with NZO John, the market is not interested in how much $$$$ will be sitting in the kitty. COE has long suffered this predicament with 20mil in the bank for a few years and a low p/e - share price.
    It's what the company and management do with the money and NZO it seems has nothing much on the cards apart from Tui production, Pike river and Kupe gas. All this is old news John. Yes, it might be a cash cow, but what will the cow do with the cash? That is what the market wants to know.
    On the other hand, Cooper has an exciting 12 wells that will be drilled in the coming months. Kurnia could send this stock into orbit, the cooper basin wells will continue to fund the overseas company making opportunities, a small investment in MOS which could well prove to be a canny takeover if Kurnia comes off and we have a 75% chance of success at Gurame.
    Add to the 100% owned Tunisa block and COE is well worth a punt JC.

I know which stock I'd be ramping about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $620.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.8¢ $5.324M 23.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 274960 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.