COE 4.35% 22.0¢ cooper energy limited

Tony,I agree with some of your sentiment. It is difficult not to...

1. 13,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Tony,

I agree with some of your sentiment.

It is difficult not to see JC as a little blind to NZO's blemishes. The cash from Tui does look good, Pike looks much lower risk to NZO now, and definitely an asset whereas previously hard to determine asset vs liability, but Kupe still looks closer to a liability to me, with one of the lowest returns on CAPEX seen. In short cheap, but until it is determined where the cash goes hard to get enthusiastic. Esp difficult wrt the oppies. They"ll need a spectacular discovery (which I don't see the drill program for) to get the oppies into the money.

However imo you are badly misrepresenting JC's views comments on Cooper. He is merely pointing out the difficulty of taking a punt on any on the CB wells with Kurnia going on. He is just noting the obvious difficulty of punting in a multi-well situation - not criticising COE for having all these things going on. I detected nothing negative.

OGW is not farcical, and to suggest so almost libelous, certainly unfair. Just because the JC didn't extol the virtues of your favourite stock, doesn't mean you have to repeatedly bag OGW. If you feel so bad about it cancel your subscription. Your loss. If I was JC I would cancel your subscription for you, and refund you immediately.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $580.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $4.275M 19.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 196480 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 644396 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.