OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Exactly Jimone ...if the company had gone into a trading halt...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Exactly Jimone ...if the company had gone into a trading halt when the shisen-housen (German swear word) had hit the confugerator (made that one up ), then we could have been sitting at 26c in the TH ...not 11c. Would have made it much easier to raise funds AND the dirty rats with insider knowledge would have had to cop it sweet like the rest of us.

I understand that it would have taken some time for industry professionals to realise that 2 g/t was not in the top 10 UG mines, but this time should have been seconds, not days.

The ASX is long supposed to have had highly sophisticated insider trading detection software -which couldn’t see what was obvious to blind Freddy’s kelpie.

Every dog has it’s day they say.

It’s understandable that original holders have deeply ingrained scepticism.

Still, let’s give these new lads a bit of leeway. It is plausible (perhaps likely) that commissioning of Big Harry has encountered unexpected challenges, which could be mechanical, electrical, software based or related to the increase in material being processed through the gravity plant. Start slowly perhaps.

I agree the timing of announcements haven’t been perfect, but these guys are no doubt right under the pump while we may be watching the cricket highlights.

Def want the Big Harry Ann, but if I could put my order in ...can we make it Monday afternoon as I have a few more grand to throw on the roulette wheel (I mean invest) on Monday morning.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.