OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

OGX Chart, page-140

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    That's a shame Bosco ...your posts have been positive and informative as have a lot of other TA posts.

I particularly found the Mark Chapman video interesting ...of course it won't play out exactly the same every time or on the same on every stock ...but the concept shown is compelling.

I guess this is similar to what happened when we crashed to 6.7 a few weeks ago when Millionaire exitex, ...all the stop losses probably set each other off and thus presented a great buying opportunity for those who recognised value.

...and that is where FA also comes in handy from what I can tell.

FA is certainly what I used when I loaded up at 2c, ...but no system is perfect we all know that.

I don't use a stop loss for this reason, but one certainly would have saved me when a top 20 holder sold down when OGX was at 26c plus.

A fantastic lesson I learned was when holding TON way back when, and I traded it successfully a few times between 10 and 14c (thereabouts), on one Friday afternoon I got sidetracked with preparing for an international cruise and missed the close to buy back in. For those who remember ...it didn't stop until about 90c and I was stuck on the sidelines without internet for days. I had a chance to buy at 22c, but it seemed too risky for a retrace at the time.

The lesson for me was to trust my research and gut instinct and don't be too clever with trading at the expense of fundamentals especially if there seems to be exceptional value at that point in time.

Even at 13c, that is where I would see OGX, be wise of the multiple streams of potential game-changing news ..starting with positive gold production.

Once this occurs and assuming there is an appropriate re-rate, I would take some off the table to reduce personal risk and provide some drinking silver and TA will be helpful then.

The risk reward looks too favourable to me ATM.

I hope you post again sometime Bosco, but a break can be helpful the outlook on things.

The TA's and the genuine FA's have usually got on very well on OGX.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.