OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

My take is that the SP fell today because some sharehoders were...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    My take is that the SP fell today because some sharehoders were expecting Bid.rod report and it was only posted it after the market closed.
    I do not usually comment on other people’s posts but this is too much:
    I do not believe there are many “newbies” on the stock market invested in OGX. It makes me smile to see non holders spending basically their life posting on OGX. Nobody with a sound mind would waste his time like this, being alledgely 100% altruistic : newbies have been “warned” by you non stop well enough, thank you. No, I believe that these non holders are likely to be former OGX staff or maybe people working in some ways for Anglo as the reference comes back far too often. And when others shareholders suggest that they contact the mgmt with their questions they are always silent on the matter.
    Regarding “newbies”: if you are one you should never start by investing in mining stocks. Go for “boring” stocks for a few years. As you build your experience and your appetite for risk (or not), then move on if you wish to mining stocks starting with large mutlinational producers, before moving on to junior producers then maybe to explorers which carry the highest risks. OGX has now moved on to become a junior producer.
    For me OGX is in v good hands. They unfortunately had and are still in the process of clearing the mess of the previous mgmt and this is taking longer than they expected because it seems the mismanagment due to incompetence and likely overspending was much bigger than anticipated.
    But the new team is highly motivated; they believe in the future of the company as they agreed to lower their monthly salaries in exchange of incentives based on meeting production targets. Their interests match ours, that all that matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.