OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Well I just grabbed another decent amount and this is why! Last...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Well I just grabbed another decent amount and this is why!

Last time the share price was in the 2 cents we had over 200 staff with management getting paid huge salaries. We had a plant that wasn't correct and recovered grades that shocked us all. We had no money and OGX and my holding was about to be no more..... just think about that for a second.

NOW we have a management that fired all the dead wood and drastically cut salaries. The big wigs won't get paid till they hit the mile stones that WE the shareholders voted on. We have a Geo team that are smashing targets and results everywhere they drill. We have one of the best underground mine managers who has got Cascavel mine progressing properly. In 9 MONTHS we have now hit the intermediate zone and level 6 that are bringing samples back higher than fosterville. This also continues down dip and keeps getting thicker. Thats in the last 9 months.......

I know fear is setting in, when I see the shares price I freak out. However! If we get an update with decent recovery from the CIL, we then have an answer on how to fix our plant. This means the gold can be recovered. You then add that to the grades the samples we are recovering and the mind boggles how fast this will never see 2cents again. On top off that Anglo hasn't sold 1 share and all shares that have pushed the price down have been Mum and Dad investors, not one of the big boys has sold any shares.

Jeremy is obviously kicking him self about saying shortly and monthly updates! But this doesn't change the fact that they are working none stop over there, gold is there and we have so much news about to drop I think will set this company back on track and give confidence back to us share holders.

This is what I think and I have been wrong many times before. However if you look at last time we where in the 2 cents to now..... its was a no brainer to me to buy more!

gla

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.