OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

If anyone is interested in combining shares to see how much of a...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

If anyone is interested in combining shares to see how much of a voice retail shareholders have, feel free to email the below address the amount of shares you have.

No need for personal details and everything can be kept confidential. If your more comfortable with just replying to this comment the amount go right ahead.

If 10% - 115million shares - or more is achieved I can pass the email password onto someone who would like to take it further.

A pro-active group of organised shareholders can have a huge affect on how management behave and will increase your chances of being heard. Worst case scenario you get ignored. Best case you force positive change for your company and help take it out of this mess it is in.

I was involved in something like this many years ago and within minutes (not kidding) we had nearly 5% and within weeks the directors had resigned (unfortunately it was too late to save the company).

I believe Pilbara Minerals shareholders also combined holdings so management would take notice of them and they issued a substantial holders notice.

No matter how small your holding it still could go a long way so do not feel like your a "small fry".

Only 60 people with 2 million shares each is over 10% and I have 1 person already.

The email address is 

[email protected]

115m

-2.2m = 112.8m required

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.