OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

G'day folksI don't have time at the moment to get involved on...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

G'day folks

I don't have time at the moment to get involved on HotCopper. Believe it or not I am not some sinister trader trying to dupe moms and pops or try force the SP lower for a client. I'm actually a FIFO worker in WA and have returned to site until the new year so I will be time poor till then but I will try an add as much as I can.

I would just like to say a big thank you to all who have emailed me. unfortunately I don't have the time to reply to everyone at the moment so I figured I could just let people here know how overwhelmed I am with the response,

The total shares combined now are a whopping  91million.

I believe that is big evidence that shareholders are not happy with the way their company is treating them.

I would love to get to 10% so please keep them coming - another 24 million required

As I said before I am just the guy counting the numbers and I believe its up to shareholders to decide on what to do next.

IMO everyone should let ASIC decide if Jeremy's position as a managing partner with Cartesian is a conflict of interest so maybe fill out the form I linked to in a post yesterday. I won't be getting involved with personal attacks or such on here so I will leave it at that.

The other thing I recommend you push for is more shareholders representatives on the board. A huge percentage of the company is owned by shareholders and this is not reflected on the board with Pinto really the only one with "skin in the game"

Cartesian have IMO 3 representatives on the board but own a tiny amount of the company (if any).

This should be a target and something you should be discussing.

Thanks again to everyone who emailed and I will try my best to reply to each individually but it will take me some time now im back in work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.