OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

So just shy of 65m shares.Ill leave the email address active for...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

So just shy of 65m shares.

Ill leave the email address active for the rest of the weekend but I think its clear you guys have enough shares to at least be taken seriously by management. I'll guess there is a lot more sitting on the fence and more still who haven't noticed any of this. A few are probably a bit suspicious which is fair enough. In time I believe you could get 10%.

Again the combined shares are not for sacking the board or for causing chaos etc especially at a time when negotiations with Anglo are back on - that would be dumb.

It is solely to let management know that you are here and expect better from them.

My advice now would be for someone to step up and organise an official "Email Group" of OGX shareholders. So a repeat of what we just did but with some conditions.

To join you would have to submit a phone number and maybe initially a screenshot of your holdings just to prevent the trolls from accessing your group. Ofcourse blank out any personal details etc

A WhatsApp group would be ideal IMO to communicate.

I know PLS shareholders did the same and submitted a substantial holders notice but I would advise against this as its pointless really.

When comfortable with the way it is done someone could be nominated as a conduit between management and the group. Maybe a few "heads" to prevent anyone being corrupted. ("SJB" seems very popular but Ive no idea if he emailed)

When genuine issues are brought up you could get a direct answer fast and not have to rely on drip feeding onto social media.

If you have serious concerns about something you could inform management directly instead of airing everything on social media and giving ammo to the 2 or 3 weirdo's on here who seem to have nothing else to do in their lives than gloat over people who are already suffering.

Remember it is not to create chaos or panic and should always be civil and professional.

5% and counting is a substantial amount of shares so should be taken seriously. Hopefully when making future decisions management will pause and consider you when making those decisions.

Most people said they just want better communication and more disclosure on certain matters so that could be a good starting point.

A few people confided in me about the stress they are under due to the companies dire performance.

Remember to speak to your loved ones and that your mental health and relationships are worth more than any amount of cash.

You are about to enter negotiations with the 3rd largest gold producer in the world and someone just spent $500k on shares so hopefully brighter days ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.