OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

I've been informed offline that Jeremy Gray is actively working...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I've been informed offline that Jeremy Gray is actively working in the best interests of shareholders. I know it is a hard one to comprehend as he had clear links to Cartesian up until recently. 

I've decided to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Another u-turn but I'm trying to get my head around a lot of info.

Maybe he should not be judged on his past role but on his performance as managing director of Orinoco Gold from here on in.

IMO its been poor so far to put it kindly but lets be honest, with all monies going to Cartesian it is not an easy job.

There seems to be a pretty active group of shareholders who don't waste time with HotCopper due to the bitter ex holders constantly spamming the conversations. It's a shame as I don't believe any one on here tries to dupe people out of their cash. All the more reason for someone to step up and take the lead with a shareholder email group/whatsapp chat.

I cant do it I'm afraid as a non holder and I'm back in work next week anyway where i'll be on a remote mine site for 5 weeks. Kirbiekat is another name which has been mentioned, if you read this and are interested. It wouldn't take much to set up and after that its just taking on the role of communicating with management if anything needs clarification for the group. Probably only around 40 members to begin with. It could be set up between a few people anyway.

It is not a witch hunt or a tool to cause chaos but a large group of shareholders looking for a better line of communication between them and management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.