OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

OGX Shareholders Combined, page-86

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I just want to stress the point I just made.

OGX have made all the cartesian repayments. They have kept up their end of the deal.

This is why shareholders have been suffering so much. They have been using all funds to pay Jeremy's company (he is a managing partner) under, IMO, a ludicrous agreement which Ive been led to believe was actually negotiated on behalf of Cartesian by Jeremy Gray before he became the OGX managing director and Cartesian representative.

Cartesian are not keeping up their end of the deal by taking control of the board and in doing so controlling the negotiations with Anglo. People representing shareholders should be behind Anglo negotiations - not cartesian. 

Totally unacceptable IMO and ASIC should take a look and ask one of the 3 cartesian reps to resign.

batboy, why do you think Jeremy Gray "resigned" as cartesian rep and was replaced by another cartesian rep? It makes no sense other than to increase cartesians power on the board. 

Make yourselves heard and take back control of the company....

https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/contact-us/how-to-complain/where-asic-can-help/shares-and-market-misconduct-insider-trading-etc/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.