OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Not sure if scam is the appropriate word.Business is ruthless...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Not sure if scam is the appropriate word.

Business is ruthless and people/organisations will always do what it takes to get the upper hand.

Obviously he hopes for the best too but at the end of the day he gets just one vote on the board when it comes to decisions and he is not managing director.

If a take over occurs it will IMO be above 1c (2-2.9c maybe?) so don't get too disheartened by the present SP. 

Hopefully for everyones sake its a JV with Cartesian paid off but I can see Cartesian pushing for a take over and those performance shares.

I'm sure folks are sick of me so Ill give it a rest. I certainly don't want to spread fear but just point out some blatant issues that maybe shareholders have missed while focusing on tiny hammer mills etc and make the point that its not too late to make a difference.

Hopefully Rob Riggirs report is released soon and in full. Not just a few snippets that suit an agenda. Shareholders are entitled to see the entire report in full so they can make an informed decision on their investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.