OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

@Peacegirl69 don't take any "Down Ramping" comment to heart. Its...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1687
    @Peacegirl69 don't take any "Down Ramping" comment to heart. Its pretty common on HC for the "Hold and Hopers" to criticise other posters who do not agree with there what generally seems to be wishful and speculative FA opinions. Personally I prefer to stick to my TA and chart analysis. Although I do like to check to see if there are any significant criticisms based on FA before I make a trade on a low cap spec stock. Hence your opinions I consider to be of value, especially when additional questions are raised.

Actually as a "new be" you are doing pretty well. In my very first post on HC I had the hide to suggest that a particular SP price spike on high volume was the result of an "Advisory Service" recommendation, which I new it was, and the result was that a "Hold and Hoper" accused me of being a "Non-Holding Down-Ramping Troll". That was my very first post! Collect these accusations as badges of honour. I've added "Muppet" and few others to my list since then.

What other mining stocks are you researching. I'd be interested in you opinions if you care to post them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.