OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

OGX SR Group Action, page-32

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    The shareholder group has nothing to do with this company.

It appears as though everyone who holds shares has been contacted by them.

This thread was not started by the shareholder group but by someone who received the correspondence from SR Group.

There appears to be an inference that the shareholder group was involved due to the paperwork that SR Group uses is calling their action as ogx shareholder group as their form title.

The shareholder group as we know it is not linked to, does not receive anything at all from SR Group and anything that has been posted by members of the group including myself has said to read the proposal and to make your own decision.

Everyone needs to research the Compensation Scheme of Last Resort and read the SR group proposal as you would if you were investing as this is a new scheme which has not even started yet and as it is named it is last resort.

I personally wont be signing up for it until I complete all my research as to whether it is suitable to me remembering this is a paid service with a fixed fee plus a 10% commission on any compensation they gain for each client and it is done only by negotiation.

SR group plays 2 sides of the fence and if you read their news on their website you will see what I mean. They have 2 Divisions being SRG advisory which helps businesses in difficulty to negotiate with creditors to reduce debt or terms of debt etc and SRG advocacy which helps creditors and others to obtain compensation and is the division which is offering the proposal.
    Last edited by jonpg55: 05/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.