OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Hey Galah I liked your post The JV is only a MOU.......

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hey Galah

I liked your post

The JV is only a MOU....
    Information....
    Information....

Oh btw they have paid 3 million dollars but hey that doesn't count for diddely because we have a top barrister from Sydney who is fully sic bro... hahaha

And who do you think Anglo used? When they signed up the Joint Venture? Remember Anglo one of the biggest gold companies in the world.... that one.... So you think they also used a fully sic barrister from Sydney bro? Or maybe they have an army of barristers?

I wonder out of OGX and Anglo who has more experience in acquisition and Joint Venture negotiations? I'm not a betting man, but if I was, I would say Anglo would be by far the more competent and experienced in terms of negotiating terms for a JV in their benefit.... you can see the logic right. Global company. Done this many times before.... team of barristers.... unlimited resources, you get that right?

Let me paint another picture, and this is just my view;
    There is a current and legal binding joint venture signed off from both ogx and Anglo. Why do I say this? Because 3 million has already been paid. Anglo wouldn't just hand over 3 million because they felt bad for OGX, know what I'm saying?
    So... If the JV renovations fall through, then everything reverts back to the original JV. The legally binding one. The one OGX agreed to at a 70% offtake.

Then ask yourself this one.
    If the JV terms, the new terms that none of us know anything about fall in favour of OGX who looses? Anglo right? Why would Anglo renegotiate their terms for the benefit of OGX. This is business. Ogx agreed AND took the money! Too late!

This is why I want to know about the JV and them spending 5 million on discovery of Anglos tenements

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.