OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Great response Salt (apologies for getting a little warmish...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Great response Salt (apologies for getting a little warmish under the collar),

You put in a great deal of effort on OGX and have done a lot of research putting past announcements in context.

There are a few things regarding the grade of tailings that make me think we don't know the full story. I have heard reference made to very high tailings grades for months ...probably years.

I have also heard how the first underground miners we had on contract were paid by the tonne of ore mined, with no reference to the amount of gold mined, and this apparently meant that they were happy to dilute as much as possible. This gives me some caution regarding exactly how high the tails grades are -but I don't know.

Probably our best indication is the samples that were taken 4-6 months back, and from memory they still had high average grades ...so I remain cautiously optimistic regarding the tailings.

The fact that our tailings are sitting in a nice big 38,000 tonne stockpile and already crushed to 1mm or less, means that it should require very little energy to reprocess them.

I'm hoping we have news regarding this before too long. In Bit Rod's video we could see the relatively high quantity of ore being processed though the vertical spindle crusher I guess, and it would make sense if this was tailings being processed.

Anyway,

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.