MBI mobi limited

oh a surpise, page-10

1. 1,017 Posts.
    On taking a look at the course of sales and closing price yesterday,as we all do at some point at the close of market,I was struck by the exiguousness of the only sale of 18,000 shares at 3.4 cents.I asked myself now who would even bother going to the trouble for a pittance of $612.00 and what is the motivation.
    (This pensive mood of course probably more than likely brought on by the abject failure of the share price to make any upward correction as often brought to our attention by the "usual suspects" downrampers; and super multi-nic F111,Maryanne09,stalker,shears,jumbo55-apologies if I left anyone out-lol.)

There ARE OF COURSE any number of possibilities in reality and outside of the 'super trade" of buying in at around 2.6 cents and selling out anywhere above the 3 cent mark,most of the likely scenarios involve holders in cash strapped positions trying to get there money to work for them,or in worse cases trying to meet financial calls of varying nature.

Take our ex directors as cases in point.

Now we already know about the Opes Prime related 1,726,000 sold on 14/04/08 but on further nosing about I came upon this article:

http://www.misaustralia.com/viewer.aspx?EDP://20080410000020525874

It basically goes on to explain the nature of our ex Chairman's financial involvement in Opes Prime and holdings to the tune of around half the 13 million shares affected.
    On reading the whole article naturally the blame game is not just fertile ground for the mug punter.
    Even the people who are entrusted to look after the shareholders interests feel they have been unfairly done by.

Fabiosan!!
    Spare a thought for the seller at 3.4 cents yesterday.

More later.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.