SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

oh aussies are not so smart, page-10

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Well said by all. THat's all I have to say.

The $1 dream team I must say was always just a dream. It's a 'may' but it's just like now... the share price is trading at 47c and not 57c becuase in the best scenario this offer is worth 57c. If it doesn't go through or hits hurdles.. well hence the lower price. Similarly the $1 dream team price runs the same theory in comparison to the takeover price. At least in my opinion.

Now what to buy...

P.s Richierich love the long list of equities in your sig.. have you been holding true to them through this pull back or triggered stop losses? Just curious (although offtopic).. i'm holding onto AZX too.

Anyway back to the topic... but one thing that I missed earlier (at work), was this settles supposedly mid next yr. That's a long time to get money back... :( the other alternative is $0.47 return now... hard decisions.

What do people actually think about approvals from the aus govt, cameroon, congo, and chinese authorities? Wil this get through? (is FIRB really necessary for australian companies with assets domiciled overseas e.g. cameroon/congo?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.