SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

oh aussies are not so smart, page-9

1. 288 Posts.
    Hi Black_hole,

Mate I relate to your disappointment. I had posted a few comments and strong notions in the past, that whatever the Chinese wants, they eventually make a way to get it, no matter what.

The way it looks from the Board's recommendations, that they have admitted they are cornered and made stale on their positions regarding SDL, Cameroon and Congo.

It is very very important to note that, up to this stage, the SDL Management HAS NOT secured the Mining Permits or Exploitation Licenses (unless someone knows otherwise) for the main orebodies to be mined. I strongly believe, based on my long exposures in overseas negotiations and maneuvers of the same nature, that the Chinese Team had this locked in from the Congo and Cameroon side, way before the BFS had been released - that the Mining Permits would be the Aces from Congo and Cameroon..... and that the $$$Billions for funding would be the Aces from the Chinese.

The whole maneuver was very clear, considering that approvals of Mining Permits were stalled like someone had been keeping it tightly, from the Congo and Cameroon side.

Whenever I posted strong comments on SDL about what I thought the reality on the ground, and from those countries involved, I was shot or ridiculed by the "$1-Dream Team" in this SDL Forum.

I guess it is safe to say now that the $1 SP is just that - "A Dream" for most SDL die-hards in here.

I just hope the current offer price (or if lucky a bit better) would be finalised for SDL, because otherwise, the SDL position would be a bit messy - if it is rejected or disapproved.

Thanks guys and I am very priviledged to be part of the SDL Saga. I was expecting a bit better conclusion of this, but that's life - you can not win it all. You just have to share some with others I guess, in this case the Chinese, and the most influential people in Congo and Cameroon.

Have a good day to all.

Cheers,

RVINTL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.