ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

Oh Bother

1. 64 Posts.
    I left a message yesterday with the receptionist requesting Ben to return my call, stating I was an investor at IPO 50k. I never received a call back. Rang again this morning and had to repeat myself 3 times to a different receptionist who has a poor grasp of he English language. I realise that that this receptionist handles telephone calls for more then one company, which I think is wrong just for starters as any one attempting to contact any company should get straight through to THE COMPANY they are attempting to contact, other wise it risks coming across as a very unprofessional enterprise, let alone having to repeat yourself 3 times to a temp with poor language skills. I realise that Zyber are managing the funds they have in the most frugal manner available but If I were attempting to make contact on behalf of a firm wishing to trial the Zyber product, I would seriously start to question the process at the front door, to begin with. I don't wish to join the ranks of the Zyber smack downs here but come on Zyber, lift your game. Return calls, just for starters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.