MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

No bulls have appeared today like yesterday, but the selling...

1. 1,573 Posts.
    No bulls have appeared today like yesterday, but the selling isn't as heavy either.

This info released today could explain Colin's Frustration. He doesn't want OP&R so Jack Hill's focused and if the port is only for 45mtpa then it would be very much only Jack Hills focused for a lengthy time. Then MMX come up with a delay and he believes it is mainly Jack Hills related. MMX come back and say they will be the main initial customer, hence the delay will have to happen.

Colin thinks, how bloody annoying I want this project up and running and if you are going to delay it, why not redesign the port and bring in the Chinese to help with the $$$$ the perhaps the Chinese are in contact with him saying that they want to be an equity partner in the project as soon as MMX revealed they need to reschudule their times.

Colin is thinking about the 20 or so other companies that could use the infrastructure, so why approve this now when they could still use the BFS info from the train line but redesign the port....

Could this be what is going on or am I way off target?

The insto's are in charge of the SP anyhow so don't be scared to put out your thoughts on HC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.