ASL 3.21% 96.5¢ andean silver limited

oh boy, page-2

1. 1,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The big question on my mind is whether the latest dilution has already being factored into the sp? It is quite possible that this has been on the table for some time and that the key players were well aware of the details. Maybe that is why quantum partners and other institutional holders sold out in advance. Furthermore, I don't see a massive sell off in the sp since the announcement indicating that maybe the bad news has been factored in. It goes without saying that our holdings are now worth half of what they could be but that 'could be figure' is indeterminate anyway. So I am starting to think that increasing my holdings at this level will aid in minimising the effects of dilution come 2016 when the debentures expire. My logic is that if I was to double my holdings now, come dilution time my holdings would be relatively the same as they are now. Of course there is the overriding concern that this company is a shot duck and is dying a slow and agonising death but I am not entirely convinced that this is indeed the case. If not then shares at sub 2c are very cheap and it would not require much capital to acquire a lot of them. Thoughts anyone?

I hold mmc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.030(3.21%)
Mkt cap ! $112.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.0¢ $497.0K 511.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7624 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.