OAU 20.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Chief excuse my wording. Mai TAi's in Singa are whoopin me at...

1. 953 Posts.
    Chief excuse my wording. Mai TAi's in Singa are whoopin me at the moment. Hand brain co ordination are fading fast so will try to be better.

Hows this then;

Mate if I had a dollar for evrytime THX has had some promise I would have more cash than what my THX stock is worth.
    Talk it up all ya like but this mob is like a male stripper doin a dance at a bucks party! Would have quoted a female stripper at the hens party but that wouldnt reflect my point now would it!
    Basically THX's only issue is its management. Plain and bloody simple! You want good returns from this mob then wait and see what the price of this baby will be when someone launches TO! Especially with more drilling results which is why I wanted that 20mill spent on drilling as fast as possible. Use it up and proof up as much as you can of everything, box it up with a nice bloody ribbon and sell it to whoever wants it!
    Current management dont deserve it and as I said the whole shebang is up for sale! Show me the real money!
    Good luck you can be in love with the management guys but I aint. They are simply inadequate at what they proclaim to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $154.1K 26.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4006600 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25343180 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.