DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Oh come on..., page-9

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Again I feel you are incorrect Caesius. BHP wanted into SOLG at a price not very far south of where SOLG is right now. Two more drill rigs and 90m of diamond drilling per day happening right now. (nitrox) No need to raise capital for 18 months.

Since BHP offer we have continued success and a massive ore body open in many directions. Intersections are 600-1000m, amazing world class intersections of copper\gold. Both commodities have medium term bullish fundamentals and compliment each other in terms of macro economic risk.

You are saying DGR would not be able to offload it's stake in SOLG at today's prices? It's nonsense. Think about it, three major shareholders recently bought in, and New-Crest very recently topped up on market to keep its 10% stake. For all we know there are probably companies and institutions
    out there trying to get a stake and having to manipulate/accumulate in dribs and drabs. What a nightmare. The price goes up because demand outstrips supply. If your a big company and you show your hand eg. the market becomes aware of your accumulation it leads to market- speculation- price goes up and the whole process becomes self defeating.

I think DGR could make a couple of calls and their 15% poof, gone.

Then we would have market cap in cash, plus a whole pile of other exciting projects and a bunch of cash to burn or payout or whatever.

But why oh why would Nick Mather and Co do that. Answer -that would be dumb. They wouldn't do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 232568 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 236917 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.