MBL macquarie bank limited

oh dear mbl next stop 60 a share, page-2

1. 174 Posts.
    Not surprisingly, gsjbwere also said last year that SP tp will only be $60. if you were a client of gsjbwere, you should bone them.They have not said anything positive about this yr's results. Focussed on asset sales being 30% of total profits.

same analysts said that MBL can't recycle the seed assets fast enough last year.

another hedge fund who predicted the demise of Enron last week also advised its clients to sell. this can only happen in US where fraud occurs quite frequently with the CEO wrt Enron. he is now an investment guru.

There are 2 sides to any finance story - ABC always shows one side. It always said that it is not biased - you believe that, you believe anything.

this champion cattle dog is taking a breather, doubt it will go to $60- historic pe will be 10.5x.At that price, private equity funds will salivate at this once in a lifetime opportunity to grab hold of all these infrastructure assets. MBL CEO is world class and confident that they have a large pipeline of acquisitions -purpose of raising new capital.

Discl: I have been accumulating these shares for the last 10 yrs since it was listed; bought some last week as part of my long term portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.