IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Oh dear - the ugly past, page-13

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi, All IMO! I may be wrong! Pretty disgruntled over the way this outfit has operated, its difficult enough to pick the winners among the specs even when everything is dinkum which in IDC's case it blatantly is not! I've been conned and I am not amused but if I were a long term share holder I'd be livid! Can SP honestly believe that all that waffle to justify what has happened to IDC will be believed ? I like the fact that ...most of the emphasis is on administration and corporate function.....I guess if I had a salary of $600,000 I'd probably feel that it is justified too . Try drilling a few holes instead ,that's what an exploration company should be spending their money on! The LIS was essential to advance the project, I don't consider that to be a particularly brilliant initiative, it had to be done but it did cost. SP should be in politics, just paper over the truth ,or better still make things up. He has been a disaster, IMO he has to take the blame for IDC's predicament. His one claim to fame was the 9c per share C.R. at a premium, he must have been at his most persuasive to have pulled that one off. What is his legacy? IDC is in dire straits. they couldn't attempt a BFS ( even if they had the available funds (which they don't have) )simply because they haven't proved up a sufficient resource. IDC's recent history suggests" things" have not been fair dinkum.The S.P ,2.7 cents, looks destined to fall further, who would invest in such an outfit? Of course you could have "faith"in them but I think "faith" is best reserved for religions not exploration outfits. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.