AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

oh dear, page-5

1. 2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    The development of the Four Mile project will catapult Alliance from the pool of uranium explorers into a top ten global uranium producer. That will create tremendous value for Alliance shareholders because, once we’re in production, we can be rated by the market on our cash flow generation rather than as an explorer.
    We expect to see a large re-rating at that point underpinned by the quality of the Four Mile project.........So sayeth Steve Johnston at an open briefing in May 2008.
    Well, if that is the case and bearing in mind we were expected to be in production late 2009 (that's right now and they the JV are haggling); they had better get their act together.
    It is in everybodies interest (that includes Heathgate) to get serious and thrash out an agreement PRONTO.
    They have the gall to request an increase in Directors' fees when we have an unresolved Company Threat in the form of the NTMA, a partially completed ISR installation at B4M with NO completion date except for 'the project has been delayed significantly beyond April 2010'. Missed timeframes followed by no timeframe, lots of uncertainty and after weeks of silence from the board a shareprice which has been significantly undermined. So much for Steve Johnston's 'create tremendous value for Alliance shareholders'. AND no gold mine to boot OR should I say an interest in a Gold Mine but at the mercy of another Company (DGO).
    I could go on and on BUT what's the use........ At least I have got some of it off my chest and feel better now.....
    GL all holders......let's hope things improve before the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.