CUE 0.00% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

oh dear, page-4

1. 3,353 Posts.
    Where are your balls you lot, a little bit of capital raising and you run crying to your mummies.

However, that announcement is not exactly what I call the end of the world. They have been quite clear that some equity will need to be raised for this project all along. They dropped a broad hint a few months back when they said their bid for someone's Indonesia assets would have been funded by a conv notes issue. If you couldn't take the hint then, well your fault.

My spies in the finance world tell me that this project is very very highly regarded as a winner for Santos and Cue will have no trouble whatsoever raising equity or equity participants to participate. At 7 cents to raise $10M by my calcs, that is only 140M shares. There are plenty of mid cap oilers about with that sort of money sitting in the bank who would leap at the chance iof they are given it. I reckon a palcement with an accompanying SPP is the go.

And if that news was so bad, why didn't the share price tank today. If anything, I think that is good news.

But what really annoys me are the "sweetbananaramps" with their moronic 50 cents predictions. Pill0ck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $13.00K 121.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 148697 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 726435 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.