EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

If a reporter can do the type of due diligence better than...

1. 31 Posts.
    If a reporter can do the type of due diligence better than Richard Chandler, then the reporter would now be the billionaire, not RC.

I do not think Richard's army of analysts would not be able to figure out what the reporter "tried to" figure out from the annual reports.

Last but not least, dont compare Sino Forest to Energy World. They are entirely different on at least two main points.

1. Sino Forest has been reporting fake earnings. Or put it this way, their earnings are comprised of lots of questionable account receivables derived profits and revaluation on their forests.

2. The assets of Sino Forest are more difficult to varify unless you hire 1000 bean counters, send the troops into the forest and varify the land, the type of tress etc.

EWC's assets are much easier to verify. #1 plain old vanilla producing gas plant that sells to local government.#2 money paid out from EWC to Chart to buy the equipments which are then booked as assets in the balance sheet. So unless Elliot Stewart decides to create toy legos and sell to EWC and thinks that he can also get away from it, I see no worry in this issue. Elliot's background is highly technical and in engineer. He was one of the few directors ever on board of one of the largest construction company listed in Hong Kong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.026K 114K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1834991 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 185999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.