EWC 8.33% 1.1¢ energy world corporation ltd

Thanks PTWell both the auditors and ewc should respond now.As...

1. 171 Posts.
    Thanks PT

Well both the auditors and ewc should respond now.

As for MW - when does a "reporter" cross the line into a regulated activity?

As I have said before, I can understand the modecular cost difference between projects - that is as simple matter of how the project is ringfenced and financed. Exploiting stranded gas circumvents that issue in ways - first the capex for the upstream is unnecessary as it is someone elses sunk cost, and secondly the lower capex has a lower finacing requirement per $ of LNG produced so is much less complex.

The next question is whether a modecular approach can work? Well This is where I might have been bs'ed. But as I understand LNG projects come in "trains" which are "bolted" together - I dont really understand why they couldnt be unbolted. There may be process economics in electricity generation (EWC avoid this by tapping into the grid), or scale for jettys and whatnot..but a jetty doesnt stop it working.

I would dearly love it if the auditors made some statement, or if EWC made a statement about the location of the kit and its eta in sengkang. The IOC guys appear to be hoping the kit is going to PNG - EWC, very unfairly - has not confirmed or denied.

At the moment I think ewc need to be as specific as possible. This MW guy is saying EWC is a fraud - trust is paramount in security markets - and the delays combined with poor IR makes investors trust in ewc very fragile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $33.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.809K 528.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 472358 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1355428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.