XJO 0.95% 7,813.5 s&p/asx 200

oh fa' friday, page-7

1. 17,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    When we hit the peaks in Sept/Oct Voltaire was painting pics of an 1987 type crash. Whilst I agreed with Volt that Sept/Oct may prove to be a major top I had grave doubts about the 1987 scenario if for no other reason than it seemed to be at odds with Volts long held view of a low for the XJO on 8/7/2013. If we had a 87 type event now then you would kind of think the damage would be over and done with and 8/7/2013 would be a non event for the XJO.

I think we might be about to watch a replay of the GFC except in fast forward mode with a bottom for the US around the weekend of June 22/23. The GFC hit a bottom after 278 days on July 15th. this may have even been THE bottom had Lehman's not gone belly up which caused the meltdown into oct/nov 2008. The weekend of June 22/23 is 282 days from the SPX top of September 14th so is a similarish time period. Also there are two astrological events that weekend, the solstice and a full moon.

But the biggie is the Armstrong connections. There is half an 8.6 armstrong cycle between the GFC low and that weekend. This period has been divided into two quarters by the SPX/DJIA high of may 2nd 2011. And also the October 5th high this year was THE high for the DJIA and is one Armstrong twelfth from the June 22/23 weekend.

If the US does bottom either side of that weekend then there is only twoish weeks to the 8/7/2013 which would be a believeable difference between a bottom in the XJO and the U.S.

Apart from these more normal esoteric observations I have another thing that I have been working on that is too weird to even speak of it.....but if the US low comes in at that date and if the fall is severe enough then I might just publish a book on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.