RHK 2.50% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

oh Gary

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Gary, since you have not delivered on ANYTHING you have said, and in fact usually the opposite occurs to what you say, I find it very difficult to think otherwise regarding this announcement. I have zero confidence that you have the ability to take control of FMS and execute any of these agreements in the interest of the shareholders. I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I find it highly unlikely that you are looking out for anything besides the boards self interest. If you can't pull a hat out of the bag before the AGM, I'd say you would have to have some serious guts to even turn up and feel the wrath of the shareholders. Here's a simple tip Gary - the share price is supposed to go up by multiples, not down by multiples. Go on Gary, do the impossible, give us one of those company making milestones.. Another tip Gary - these are supposed to be positive. I can see the next announcement headline now - FMS reaches company making milestone; Credit Raising at 4 cents. Way to go Gary, another milestone achieved. Probably followed by - FMS reaches final company making milestone - FMS digs the biggest hole ever dug in the Pilbara, and somehow manages to bury the PIOP and itself in the hole, and gets the board (who now work for FMG) to cover it over, only to dig out again in 2047. Well done Gary, final milestone achieved!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.0¢ 82.0¢ $1.746K 2.125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 7842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.