RHK 2.50% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

oh Gary, page-2

1. 3,062 Posts.
    naive comes to mind,the board are required to present any offer made which in the case of MMk is absolutely true and a majority voted to go forward with it,the board backed it but ultimately shareholders approved it,it fell over on a left field move by whomever and for whatever.

a stunt i might add that is unlikely to happen again anywhere.

i cannot condemn a board for an incident of this nature,recently an offer was made for another entity which was of no material value yet the board were required to present it.

if anything the shortcomings are to be found in the regulatory authority,the board i am sure are doing their best and are not to blame for the rapid change of perception regarding the world market and lower i/o prices.

while some may wish to vent their anger over their perceptions it might be more beneficial if the mechanics of markets were explored,apples are not the same price every day,i tend to look for the cheapest or smallest it doesnt always work but it does keeep expenditure down until i find i have to throw out the rotten ones .

i really ,really doubt FMS is in the category of rotten it is working in a volatile environment and large instos are taking advantage - thats my call --they have virtually no downside in the managed game they play,it is still a risk,however i would like to buy more but for the present it is above my price of entry to add to the existing stock i hold in FMS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.0¢ 82.0¢ $1.746K 2.125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 7842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.