STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

oh happy days, oh happy days

1. stb
    226 Posts.
    Oh Happy Days, Oh Happy Days.

Dear STB haters and down rampers, those that doubted management, those making aspersions of doom and gloom, those that sold in panic and those whom spent so much time spewing vile vitriolic caustic, sexist, defamatory remarks towards me and inferring that I was simply a "boardroom tea lady", hopeless in love with STB Stock, so one eyed and a range of other vulgar comments.

EAT YOUR WORDS and go crawl into your holes.

As so many of the real STB family we have sat by and supported the Company through the dark and grey days "as we the real STB investor family all know we are sitting on a Tower of Power with more news than we know what to do".

Some people should be more patient rather than expecting daily updates and when news does not come bursting through the doors, having an all out hissy hysterical fit.

So the news is great and the SP is going to go through the roof and we are all going to be nice and comfortable when we decide to sell or continue to hold.

The company has done a great job for Shareholders so keep the news coming.

Now for the news -

STB) is very pleased to report a new highly significant potash discovery located approximately 10kms Northwest along strike of the initial Colluli potash resource.

Diamond drill hole Col-023 was drilled to a total depth of 52.60m and intersected the following mineralisation;

 2.20m of sylvinitite from 33.38m and;
     3.65m of carnallitite from 37.40m and;
     6.80m of kainitite from 41.05m

This new discovery has the potential to be more important than the Colluli deposit in terms of startup operations as it is closer to the ports.

NOTE ALL THIS IS WITHIN STB CURRENT TENEMENT SO IT IS ALL OUR POTASH.

This is why ladies and gentlemen I said LOOK AT THE NW CORNER of the lease?. This is the very interesting part of the Tenment because it seems to be the deepest part and also would have had several overlays during the millions of years of up and down of the Afar Depression. The news above proves everything I was indicating about the NW corner and the bolded statement to me says it all.

I really don't understand why some people are looking outside of the Tenement when Management is talking within the Box.. hmmm

I see a wonderful rise in the SP today when people realise what a magic stock we have.

I wonder how long it is going to be before someone puts up their hand and says I want STB Potash?

Def and Sam I was right about NW corner, referred to now as AREA B.

Now it will be interesting to see about the right side of AREA A.

To me this has well been worth the wait, though we could have had a little more civil conversation while we were waiting.

For those down rampers that want to have a whinge, "like please don't even consider it". The proofs out their now in black and white.

So buy buy buy before it goes over 6.25 this time so you don't miss out on the rush. :O)

Happy Trading STBer's

STB?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.