STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

oh happy days, oh happy days, page-7

1. stb
    226 Posts.
    Hi willowpip

Many thanks, I must say I had to totally control myself with that post. I could have seriously let rip on several down rampers that have been personally attacking me for "just being", but TOU Policy was not far from my mind.

But now this news is out we have a lot of news ahead of us and it is going to be extremely interesting to see what develops now.

Late April and May are going to be huge months for the SP and reports with Studies going on everywhere over our Tenement.

Scoping, Pre Feasibility, Environmental, Hydrological, you name it they are doing it and we are going to be getting heaps of drilling results coming in and assay results.

Updated JORC is going to be massive.

SP will go very high I am sure with the NEW FIND? It has more potential than Area A.

I phoned hubby and he had to sit down when I told him about the new discovery.

I think this little Boardroom Tea Lady has done some very good research? Feel very chuffed about Area B predictions.

Cuppa anyone? Maybe the down rampers might need a stiff scotch, or a Valium to control their grief they were planning on dumping on us today.

Happy trades ladies and gents :o) happy days are here again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.