KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

GDWell you tell me the current value. We have a potential...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134

GD

Well you tell me the current value. We have a potential commercial discovery in the Browse. What I am saying is this: Its my opinion that if this phantom chinese company that is supposedly making offers was genuine, they would only make an offer based on proven results. Why would they pay a premium for somthing that is in the future that might not prove successful. The current market is telling us that with the current success the share value is between $7 and $8. Thats where I get my real current value of a company from. If you think it is worth $20, its a wonder there is any shares left. You would have all mine :).

Look, like you I think and am gambling on, that this company has a reasonable future. Otherwise I wouldnt be still in it. But I must say that I focus on the here and now. And there is nothing wrong with a fairly de-risked $8 at present.

I dont know what Talbots up to, and in my opinion you wouldnt either. My point there was if he or any other major holder for that matter, had something else on the drawing board, they would support a take over as it is about the easiest way of getting rid of those quanity's of shares quickly at a premium without bastardising the price on the market. Purely hypethetical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.