KAR 1.11% $1.78 karoon energy ltd

socksa ,don t get me wrong ,if the price is right then bob may...

1. 1,325 Posts.
    socksa ,

don t get me wrong ,if the price is right then bob may sell but not at these prices ,in a interview late july he didn t rule out a takeover but from his words he won t be recommending a t/o for peanuts .

Ross kelly

Karoon's Hosking has said the JV will need to drill more wells to make any solid statements of fact about the size of the resource. But at the same time, he also says Karoon's shares are "grossly undervalued".

He drew a comparison between Karoon and U.S-based Hess Corp., which he said has more than one billion barrels of oil equivalent and a market capitalization over US $15 billion.

When asked how Karoon might fund its share of production costs if the discovery prompts the construction of an LNG facility, he said the company would seek customers willing to take equity stakes in the project.

He also wouldn't rule out Karoon becoming a takeover target. "Well, maybe, maybe not. We'll see how the game goes," he said.

He believes, as i do, that we could easily have a similar market cap $84 ps. well $40 seems cheap to me. $10 sounds bargain basement.

I doubt there is any truth in a takeover offer from a chinese company .... just a comment made on bloomberg with no basis slowly changed as the word is spread .

Just like the frontline troops who said ...send re-enforcements we are going to advance ....by the time it got to HQ IT READ....

Send 3 and 4 pence where going to a dance .

Karoon has stated that they haven t had any offers and don t expect any either .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $1.426B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.80 $1.76 $7.106M 4.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15683 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 25444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.