XJO 0.80% 7,733.7 s&p/asx 200

oh...let me say it.. it's another coincidence!

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi friends,

It's the time to be "silly"....what with the end of the world forecast on the 21st May which had just been done with and gone (by that cultish familyradio.com groupie)...and we are still standing alive and well today !:)

So perhaps you will probably forgive me for being silly as well, and post another chart of past "inferences"...oh, well, let me say it out for you, it's not inferences, but just plain "co-incidences" ( yes, a most fair comment as that!)...and its all for plain entertainment of the trading kind.

So what is this "co-incidences" all about?

Well, taking upon the mantle of always posting "co-incidences" and not some analysis worth its salt beyond common entertainment, I thought it won't be another cause of harm to post this silly chart of XJO containing...yes, you got it, some silly patterns called "eclipses".

Being slow in mind, I did not adjust these eclipses - they are of the same exact dimensions and proportions every single one of them, and I placed them at the start of an impulse and found some, yes, you got it again, "co-incidences" which I have plotted on the chart.

Better still for you to read those notes on the chart rather than I write it up again here, right?

And before I forgot, whether the XJO will take the upward direction within the blue eclipse or the downward direction will depends on whether it breaks through the major axis of the pink and subsequently the light blue eclipse...

But then, well, all these being "co-incidences" that just happen to fall into place nicely and to proper dimensions and exact geometry are just the best entertainment thing for this silly season and, pretty charts like these are a trillion galaxies away from doing the job of forecasting, or providing a tip or two that enhance profitable trading- so I might escape the wrath of hell-fire, coals and brimstone from the End-of-the-World if I beat a hasty retreat now!...just perhaps.... And yes, to quote again like an incessant screaming broken record- " Pretty charts like this do not make it forecasting"...so please beware, it's just the silly season of coincidences!

Happy trading folks!

dascore

PS. To kischa - this chart is posted specifically for you in your quest for charting the time-price relationships as mentioned in your previous post:)
    PPS. The next direction of price travel within the light blue eclipse depends on whether price crosses above the major axis of the pink (and subsequently the light blue eclipse)...but then who wants to look further ahead, if the world ends today?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.