XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

oh...let me say it.. it's another coincidence!, page-33

1. 257 Posts.
    Welcome back Dascore and hello to others,

I was recently reading something about market vibrations and natural laws etc (I don't want to sound like I know something, rather I'm still in the learning phase or may be I should say that I am finding it hard to make whatever I know to work in real world LOL). My main point of this message is I was fiddling with a Gann fan tool on XJO and it also sort of provided similar thing to what Dascore has provided in ellipse chart and I'm surprised. So I had an eurekha moment and thought I'll share that chart here with you guys.

It is a weekly chart with descending angle from 07 top and ascending angle from 09 low. I know I have put the fans up on the chart and it seems to pick up some nice touches on the way down and up and don't know how to interpret it going forward from here LOL. I think we are at a critical juncture, a break below 4670 would not look good for the longs. Regardless of my ignorant looks of the chart, one thing is for sure that I really like the chart and hope that someone/anyone who comes across this may find it interesting. Also this chart sort of looks at dascore's work from different perspective (according to me atleast).

Regards
    PMT
    PS: I would like to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to all the members, who contribute regularly. Always happy to browse HC and enjoy reading XJO. Have a good one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.