XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hello Rob,This is a follow up message to my previous one with a...

1. 257 Posts.
    Hello Rob,

This is a follow up message to my previous one with a daily xjo chart attached. Actually I'm bit confused now LOL. It sort of made sense to me when I did the weekly chart but not now with the daily chart. So for reference I have attached both and I find both of them giving me 2 different pictures. First one is the weekly chart updated with the past week data updated. It seems to fit in nicely with the story i had in my mind last week.

Now, the following chart is the daily one and one can see the 1x1 (red line) is far below then the weekly chart. But this chart also seems to hit some sweet spots.

The fan properties are: the starting point is 3120.8 on 10/03/09. Both the charts are for trading days. I don't why I get such discrepencies on my chart. My assumption is that if one draws a line (support/resistance) that line should stay the same regardless of the time frame. Or may be the software I'm using to draw these charts are playing up a bit. i don't know. Will appreciate any responses regarding this from anyone who have some free time on their hand.

Thanks
    PMT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.