CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

georgiethepup "Mein Leader"Organised religion not interested. WM...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    georgiethepup
    "Mein Leader"
    Organised religion not interested. WM needs an offsider to stop him from believing his own bull droppings. If that is sorted out then things might be OK.

History is full of people replacing leaders to find out the new leader is worse than the last. WM just has not spent enough time at the top, that's as I see it.

I think we just want to know what's in the ground and the way things are at the moment we wont find that out till we go mining.

They could have diamond drilled right through but that is just too expensive and RC drilling does not give an accurate number for copper nuggets. It's a classic problem and one that even if you were running it you could not change. Don't lose sight of that.

The problem about the basic sulphide grades well thats different. If they are low then two plants in the end might be required. One to treat the rich stuff and one to treat the low grade stuff. That's the issue that has not been discussed and thats where an offsider is required who has more knowledge of life at the other end. It's not a complicated situation.

Don't forget the big end of town want to take WM down. If they succeed then we all lose.

Just an opinion, I might be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.