IND 2.44% 21.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

It's not about agreeing. Of course I am focused on the past,...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    It's not about agreeing. Of course I am focused on the past, behavioral trends dictate the future.

And I am not asking any questions of you, you're not he only one on this PUBLIC thread.

In my opinion 3 years of missed dates, CR on a drill which never happened, management with no communication skills and nothing in place now except for a small amount of shareholder cash left doesn't bode well for a stock which some say has value.

As for research, how did that pan out for QPN holders,? Everyone did there own research, doesn't help when it is all manufactured fairy tales with the only ones winning are the ones who pay themselves no matter what results they achieve. What research helped shareholders over that period of time? I will aim that question at you. What knowledge came forth that led to any positive outcome?

I am not the only one who sees it this way. I have a dozen people thinking you are a QPN/IND seed who will promote this stock no matter how low the share price goes.

Will see your comments when if it drops to .001 again and see where your stance is then. You must be a long term holder as I remember your comments from 2012. You also must me sitting on massive losses.

Your optimism seem to defy the current position considering if you held in 2012 you would be down over 95% of your initial investment.

This stock needs to go up 1200% for the investors who bought in 2012 to just BREAK EVEN.

So for everyone else who thinks the past is irrelevant DYOR on this stock and disregard all its previous incantations and history of failure. We are obviously heading in the right direction now as the SP over the past week has indicated and we have moved on from Indonesia where it was to hard to make it work with our money to Alberta where we are IMMINENTLY going to strike a deal with someone new.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.