AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

oh my blue nation review up and running, page-27

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Wow malmanu. for someone who likes to put down MKB you sure are obsessed. except that you do a half job harry of your research and you make out like you have all the answers… except as usual, you don't.

so, heres the real facts:

Blue Nation's actual active FB page is here - https://www.facebook.com/ProgAmerica

it has over 97,000 likes and more importantly, over 74,000 people actively talking about it. each of the articles in the FB page link back to the BNR website. you can see the actual activity throughout the website and mobile site.

you did find the RH site at least… so kudos for that.

both of these FB communities and the websites have only been in a soft launch phase for a few weeks. let me say that again… A FEW WEEKS!! and they already have this kind of following. Of course this needs to grow a lot more yet before we all get too excited about the ad revenues but its not too shabby a start.

And I have seen the quality of the advertisers on these sites in the US (when you log in on the sites in Australia different ads are served naturally) and they include:

Amex, Sleepy's (America's largest bedding company), Comcast (America's biggest cable TV and media conglomerate)… etc etc. Proof that the advertisers want to reach these audiences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.