BQT bqt solutions limited

***oh my god bqt holders***, page-104

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: not nexus software ! der ##Maybe the holding companies 51% holder is Merryl Lynch.##

What happened to Barclays bank ? LOL........you and smuggler should both be locked up !

##That would be a real problem for funding, the funny thing is that the funding has been done because the Holding Company is now a registered entity.##

The funding has been done ?........sure it has !
    Your original posts suggested that the "real Nexus" was involved, but the Texan caught you out.
    There is no money and there is no Nexus software.
    ---------------

How much is your research worth Chipper ?:Here is a classic example of your research, in your post below you suggest that SKG would have to remove their BPL equipment and that you have written two papers on the subject of BPL (broadband over powerlines) !!!!
    I urge readers to read the entire thread, because once again Chipperbills knowledge was found wanting.
    In the thread below you were proven to be a boof head that did a quick Google search and came back incorrect information, and claimed to be an authority on the subject.

If any one follows your advice, they are in deep trouble.
    Chipperbill and Smuggler are bar room buddies that will be locked up in due course.
    ChipperBill will sell the balance of his shares on Monday morning !

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_thread.asp?fid=1&tid=223977#687554

Subject re: broadband riding the power lines in texas
    Posted 18/08/05 15:42 - 137 reads
    Posted by chipperbill
    IP 207.44.xxx.xxx
    Post #687648 - in reply to msg. #687634 - splitview
    It is a pity that SKG are not using this new equipment and may have to incur the costs of decomissioning their already installed equipment.
    Fibre optics will make BPL unviable as it cannot compete with it for speed.
    Tex, BPL realy is a dead Horse.
    How do I know?
    I wrote two submission papers for the Federal Communications Authority on behalf of the ARRL last year.
    So either you take heed or swim against the tide.
    -----------
    Subject re: broadband riding the power lines in texas
    Posted 18/08/05 16:35 - 138 reads
    Posted by texas5qld
    IP 220.239.xxx.xxx
    Post #687739 - in reply to msg. #687648 - splitview

##It is a pity that SKG are not using this new equipment and may have to incur the costs of decomissioning their already installed equipment.##

Chipper
    Who do you think gave SKG the authority to use BPL in Australia ?
    I'm surprised that's not in your paper you bloody dill !

http://www.skynetglobal.com.au/Skynet/press_release_archive.aspx?id=95

SkyNetGlobal receive written permission from ACA to operate in-building powerline communications networks.
    1st July 2004
    SkyNetGlobal (ASX: SKG), today announced that it has received written permission and confirmation from the Australian Communications Authority to operate in-building powerline communications networks, a first in Australia's telecommunications industry.

SkyNetGlobal's W Home network currently connects to 15 large residential buildings and 1 large commercial building, and is the first company in Australia to offer innovative telecommunication services via powerline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.